Unit 3 Oyster Park,
109 Chertsey Road,
Tel: 01932 355221
Any changes we may make to this policy will be posted on this page.
We will collect and process information in accordance with the following policies:
1.We respect your personal information and undertake to comply with applicable Data Protection legislation.
2. All data collected from you (for example, information provided by you by filling in forms, surveys, competitions, transaction details, fulfilment of orders, details of visits to our websites etc,) will be transmitted to servers where it will be processed. This may be outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data you agree to this transfer, storage or processing.
3. We confirm that any personal details, which you provide to us (or which are available on public registers) from which we can identify you will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
4. Collecting information provides specific benefits to our website visitors. Collecting your information will allow us to process your order and to better advise you of goods and services that may be of interest to you.
5. We use the information for the following purposes:
1. processing any order or enquiry from you
2. processing your interest in us, whether as a potential employee or customer or supplier
3. for statistical purposes to improve the services we provide
4. to administer our business
5. to notify you of topics that may be of interest to you
6. completing or supporting any transaction or activity you have with us
7. research and development
8. tailoring the website for its visitors
9. analysis and reporting
10. to build records of individual visitors
11. contacting our visitors for promotion of the site or products
12. to help us prevent fraudulent transactions
6. In the event that your personal information is no longer used by us for the purposes outlined in these policies, we will delete it except insofar as it is necessary to retain such information to comply with other relevant or applicable law.
7. In the event that your personal data becomes untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or in any event, you have the right to gain access to your personal data and may rectify the same. Any access request may be subject to a £10 fee to meet our administration costs in providing this information to you.
8. In the event that you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, please write to us at our business address above and notify us that you no longer wish to receive promotional material from us. Alternatively, use the unsubscribe function on the emails or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. We allow our visitors to access their own information where this relates to account and order processing information. (For example, users can access things such as their online account details).
12. You agree that you do not object to us, or such third parties contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999 or the equivalent under local applicable law.
13. You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, to provide your user information and/or information concerning your activities whilst using this web site we shall do so. We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning your use of this web site, and that use is deemed by us inconsistent with these terms.
14. We may use "cookies" and other software so as to be able to build up a profile of your interests and preferences and this may be used by us to develop and operate our business.
15. We may disclose to third parties aggregated data on the use of this web site or our services, provided that a single individual is not identifiable in such data.
16. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Below is a list of third party cookies used on this website, the purpose of the cookie and how to remove them.
1. Google Analytics
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.